- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Psychology for All: 2011
This event was organised as an enjoyable and informative one day public event, showcasing the variety and relevance of psychological research to our health and well being.
Over 450 people attended the day and feedback was excellent.
We are hoping to hold another Psychology for All event in 2012. Further information will be posted when they become available.
Photographs from the event can be found on our Facebook page.
Below are some handouts from the event.
- How can psychology help you
- Find a psychologist
- Information for the public
- Volunteer and feel the benefits
- Awareness of adult autism - question & answers
- Child obesity: a growing problem
- Get in the swing of it
- Results are in: kick start your career in psychology
- World Mental Health Day
- Coping if you have been recently or suddenly bereaved
- We will remember them
- Words can hurt
- Psychology for All: 2011
- Looking back at 2011
- Introduction to psychology
- Psychological terms
- Sharing our science
- Origins Timeline