- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
The Society’s Press Centre promotes evidence-based psychological research to the media and wider audiences.
Psychologists can offer a unique angle on subjects such as children and family, entertainment, health, education, politics, crime, the environment, work, sport and fitness, personal development and technology.
- We provide a free contact service for the media, putting journalists in touch with our media-friendly psychologists.
- See psychologists’ comments on the latest stories on our news pages.
- Request to join our media release distribution list.
- Follow our Journals on Twitter and Facebook
If you’re a member of the Society find out about our media services for members including how to join our database of media-friendly experts.
- The BPS
- 110 years of the Society
- BPS library
- FAQs about the Society
- History of Psychology Centre
- Message from the President
- Our offices
- Press centre
- Regulation of psychology
- Submitting a complaint against a society member
- Developing the profession
- Our influence
- Awards & grants
- Ethics & Standards