- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Nice to see you ... be part of our online community
With our new website launched, why not experience and take advantage of our online community directory?
Available to everyone, all you need to do is sign up to our website and create a profile.
Once signed up, it’s easy to personalise your profile and network with others who have an interest in psychology.
Benefits of the directory include, but are not limited to:
• Promotion of yourself and to others
• Adding contacts and creating ‘relationships’ to increase your networking opportunities
• Ability to send secure private messages to your contacts
• Add specific interests to personalise your online content and reading
• Upload an image – putting a face to your name
• Join eligible groups to increase your psychological knowledge
• Add your information in the ‘About Me’ section
• Have the power to ensure you control who can access your profile
• Access to exciting upcoming forums and online communities
If this is not enough, why not become a Society member?
The Society is the biggest psychological organisation in Europe. Our collective membership has a powerful voice to promote the advancement and diffusion of psychology. Joining the Society will put you in the centre of our journey and reward you with a number of great member benefits, including:
• The free use of academic online resources
• Reduced rates on conferences, events and workshops
• Discounts on books
• Money off products from over 150 recognised brands
For information on what grade would suit you, visit our membership page.