- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Submit a poster to our clinical conference
There is still time to submit a poster to this year’s Annual Conference of our Division of Clinical Psychology. The deadline for poster submissions to the conference, which takes place in Birmingham on 1-2 December 2011, is not until 30 September.
Already the programme for the conference is taking shape. There will be five keynote speakers:
- Professor Max Birchwood, Birmingham Early Intervention Centre - "Early intervention and prevention in (youth) mental health: the final frontier?"
- Professor Christopher Eccleston, University of Bath - "Evidence-based chronic pain management"
- Dr Carol D. Goodheart, President American Psychological Association 2010 - "Psychology Practice in Health Care: Design for Tomorrow"
- Professor Allison Harvey, University of California - "A Transdiagnostic Perspective on Sleep in Psychological Disorders"
- Professor Barbara Wilson OBE - "Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: Where did we start? What do we do? Where are we going?"
There will also be symposia on sleep, neuropsychology and service commissioning.
Dr Jen Unwin, chair of the organising committee, says: “We are pleased to have so many impressive names confirmed already, but posters are an important part of the conference too. We hope to receive many more interesting submissions before the end of September.”
You can submit a poster via the DCP Annual Conference website. You do not have to be a Society or Division member to make a submission.
- Most Read
- Most Comments