Stockholm to host European Congress of Psychology in 2013
The 13th European Congress of Psychology (ECP 2013) takes place in Stockholm on 9 July 2013 under the auspices of the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations.
Organised by the Swedish Psychological Association, ECP 2013 will feature new scientific research from practitioners across Europe and the rest of the world. The conference is held every second year.
Lars Ahlin, President of the Swedish Psychological Association, said: “Our aim is to offer a program of interest to scholars as well as practitioners, founded upon research results as well as evidence from the field.
"Our efforts should provide an excellent opportunity for participants to interact, by exchanging and debating new directions in the broad area of psychology."
Keynote speakers currently set to appear at the event include:
- Professor Emily A Holmes CPsychol, University of Oxford.
- Professor Elizabeth Loftus, University of California at Irvine, USA.
- Professor Elaine Fox, University of Essex.
- Professor Gerhard Andersson, Linköping University, Sweden.
- Professor José Maria Peiro, University of Valencia, Spain.
- Professor Klaus Fiedler, University of Heidelberg. Germany.
- Professor Ernst Fehr, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Professor Emerita Lea Pulkkinen, University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Professor Andrzej Sękowski, the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland.
- Professor Gün R Semin, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- Professor Jüri Allik, Head of the Department of Psychology at the University of Tartu, Estonia.
- Professor Dorthe Berntsen, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- Professor Nilli Lavie, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience University College London.
- Professor Claes von Hofsten, the University of Uppsala and the University of Oslo.
For further information visit the ECP 2013 website.