- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
New Life Member and Honorary Fellows
The Society elected one new Honorary Life Member and five new Honorary Fellows at its 2012 Annual General Meeting, held in London on 15 June.
Sylvia Downs, a past chair of the Society’s Division of Occupational Psychology, was made an Honorary Life Member of the British Psychological Society.
The following five people were appointed as Honorary Fellows of the British Psychological Society.
- Professor Diane Berry from the University of Reading
- Professor David Farrington from the Institute of Criminology, Cambridge University
- Professor Glyn Humphries, Watts Professor of Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford
- Professor Annette Karmiloff-Smith CBE from Birkbeck College, University of London
- Professor Peter Saville creator of the original Occupational Personality Questionnaire
You will be able to read more about these distinguished psychologists in the August issue of our monthly magazine The Psychologist. This will be mailed to members in late July.