Questions to be addressed include:
- Why do young Syrians choose to fight?
- How can we help the military, who deliver stabilisation support, understand how to build relationships with local civilian populations?
- What psychological factors do we need to consider when personnel working in fragile states return to their day-to-day lives?
- How can we elicit reliable accounts and evidence from those experiencing events in fragile states?
- What lessons can we learn from The Troubles in Northern Ireland?
Details of the event, including the keynote speakers and other presenters, as well as the programme for the day, can be found on our Events page.