The inquiry aims to understand and suggest improvements on how young people feeling low and/or anxious can get the advice and support they need, particularly for the first time.
The Committee has developed a diagram which maps the different ways a young person might access the support they need. Thinking about this diagram, the Committee wants to hear your views on:
- What support would you be most likely to use first?
- What needs to change or improve?
- Is there anything that has been missed?
Further information about the inquiry.
Read the Call for Evidence.
If you are interested in leading or contributing to this consultation please contact [email protected].
The deadline for responses is Friday the 07th of December.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on Clinical opinion