Alongside this consultation OFSTED have published the following materials:
There are remit-specific considerations that we would like your views on.
Ofsted places equal importance on all education remits and is committed to ensuring that the new education inspection framework works well for all provision that comes within its scope.
For these reasons we are seeking your views not only on the overall changes to the framework but, crucially, also on how these changes will work in practice for each individual education remit.
More information can be found here:
Send your comments to [email protected] using the form below.
The deadline for responses is Friday the 22nd of February.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on Clinical opinion