06 February 2018
This briefing paper presents a structured overview of potential quality improvement areas for Medicines management: managing the use of medicines in community settings for people receiving social care. It provides the committee with a basis for discussing and prioritising quality improvement areas for development into draft quality statements and measures for public consultation.
This briefing paper includes a brief description of the topic, a summary of each of the suggested quality improvement areas and supporting information.
If relevant, recommendations selected from the key development source below are included to help the committee in considering potential statements and measures.
If you are interested in contributing to this or being Lead Author, please contact us as soon as possible.
The deadline for commenting is Monday 19th April using the response form below.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on Clinical opinion
If you have any queries at all - please do not hesitate to get in touch.