Who is it for?
- Healthcare and social care professionals caring for and supporting people living with dementia
- Commissioners and providers of dementia health and social care services
- People living with dementia, their families and carers
This guideline will update and replace NICE guideline CG42 (published November 2006), and recommendation 1.3 of NICE technology appraisal guidance 217.
This version of the guideline contains the draft recommendations, context and recommendations for research. Information about how the guideline was developed is on the guideline’s page on the NICE website.
This includes the guideline committee’s discussion and the evidence reviews (in the full guideline), the scope, and details of the committee and any declarations of interest.
If you are interested in contributing to this, please send your comments Nicky Bradbury ([email protected]) who is leading the Society’s response, by Monday 29th January using the response form below.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
If you have any queries at all - please do not hesitate to get in touch.