The conference will take place 11-12 December 2017 at the Radisson Blu Glasgow.
The themes for this year's conference are:
- Performance Excellence – applied practice and research focussing on enhancing performance outcomes at any level (including practitioner performance outcomes).
- Mental Health and Wellbeing – applied practice and research relating to the mental health and wellbeing of athletes or the general public.
- Physical Activity, Health and Wellbeing – applied practice and research aimed at either increasing physical activity and/or using physical activity to improve health and wellbeing.
- Motor Learning and Performance in Sport and Exercise – applied practice and research aimed at enhancing motor learning or performance in sport and exercise settings for all populations
- Other - any applied practice or research that does not fit within the other themes.
Confirmed keynote speakers are Jennifer Cumming, Paddy Ekkekakis, Tadhg MacIntyre.
For more information visit the event website.