- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Professional Practice Board (PPB)
The Professional Practice Board (PPB) reports to and advises the Board of Trustees on policy, applied research, the submission of evidence to public or private bodies and other matters relating to the application of psychological science.
Its main responsibilities are:
- To consider how the knowledge of psychology is and can be applied by practitioner psychologists.
- To consult and advise on the advancement and diffusion of areas of application and standards of practice.
- To promulgate and promote the efficient, effective and competent application of psychology across practitioner contexts.
- To provide guidance and advice to Members in the pursuit of excellent psychological practice.
Useful information and links
- Professional Practice Board Activities
- Useful Resources for practitioner psychologists
- Meeting dates for 2014
- Contact the Policy Advisor: Professional Practice