- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Membership Standards Board (MSB)
The Membership Standards Board (MSB) is concerned with issues relating to the membership of the Society and professional training in psychology.
Its responsibilities include:
- accrediting postgraduate professional training courses
- overseeing the various Society qualifications, and;
- advising on matters concerning membership of the Society, Chartered Psychologist status, the awarding of Fellowships and related matters.
Society’s Appeal Process
- Information on the Society’s appeal process and procedure.
Members only links