Joining and benefits
Membership of the division is open to members of the British Psychological Society.
If you are not already a member you can join the DHP at the same time as applying for membership of the Society.
There are three grades of divisional membership:
Fees for this year can be found by downloading the relevant application form here.
*Fully qualified in this context requires completion of Society Accredited Stage 1 and Stage 2 qualifications in Health Psychology. Individuals without Stage 1 & 2 are still eligible to join as a General Member.
Individuals still may be eligible for Chartered status with a psychology PhD.
- Find a psychologist
- Our influence
- Awards & grants
- A level & scottish highers award
- Public engagement & media award
- BPS POST postgraduate award
- Distinguished contributions to psychology in practice
- Doctoral Award
- Excellence in psychology education
- PEB: Lifetime achievement award
- PPB: Lifetime achievement award
- Practitioner of the Year
- Postgraduate study visits scheme
- Presidents' award
- Postdoctoral conference bursary scheme
- RB: Lifetime achievement award
- Research seminar competition
- Spearman medal
- Undergraduate award
- Undergraduate research assistantship scheme
- William Inman prize
- Postdoctoral Study Visits Scheme
- Book Award
- Award for Innovation in Psychology Programmes
- Award for Promoting Equality of Opportunity
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Research Award
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Teaching Award
- International Conference Symposium Scheme
- Public Engagement Grants
- Sections Initiative Fund
- Society qualifications
- Press centre