The British Psychological Society (BPS) is currently recruiting for the Student Committee.
The Student Committee is a standing committee of the Education and Public Engagement Board (EPEB) and reports to that Board.
The Committee represents student members of the Society in matters pertaining to education and discipline specific policy at the Education and Public Engagement Board.
The Committee promotes national communication between student members through meetings, conferences, newsletters and the internet, and also promotes international links with psychology students and associations world-wide.
We are seeking positions for the following posts to commence June 2017:
- Chair – 2017-2018
- Deputy Chair 2017 – 2018
- Chair Elect 2017 - 2018 then becoming Chair in 2018 - 2019 - 2 year position
- Incoming PsychTalk Editor 2017 – 2018 to become Editor in 2018 – 2019 - 2 year position
- Assistant PsychTalk Editor
- Incoming International Officer and EFPSA Representative 2017 - 2018 then becoming International Officer and EFPSA Representative 2018 - 2019 - 2 year position
- Wales Representative
- Scottish Representative
- Northern Ireland Representative
- 3 x Ordinary member commencing 2017
The committee aims to meet three times a year either Face to Face (either at the BPS Leicester Office or the BPS London Office) or via Teleconference/Web- Conference Leicester (expenses paid in line with BPS policy).
To apply for one of the posts please complete the online statement of interest form using the link below:
Deadline for the Student Committee Vacancies – 12th May 2017