Contract for services, consultancy and other opportunities
This page contains information about vacancies for contract for services and consultancy posts.
Opportunities listed on this page are not staff posts and therefore are not subject to the Society's general terms and conditions of employment.
Editorial Services : Clinical Psychology Forum
The Society is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to provide editorial services in respect of the Clinical Psychology Forum. The services involve co-ordinating the monthly publication in line with the Division of Clinical Psychology and Society policy and strategic aims.
Objectives of the contract
• Contribute to the implementation of the overall strategy for the Division
• Develop and implement co-operative operations with other parts of the Society to establish the viable implementation of the Divisions strategic aims, in line with the DCP’s annual objectives
• Monitor and review the expenditure of CPF to ensure it does not exceed the budget set and take remedial action, or make recommendations as required
• Monitor and review the structure of CPF to ensure its mode of operation and structure is fit for purpose and that it is employing resources in the most effective and efficient manner
• Ensure CPF remains an integral DCP publication
• Review the delivery of editorial services with a view to recruiting associate editors and reducing the operational demands on any one member.
• 6 Issues of CPF, published in accordance with the DCP aims and including content consistent with DCP priorities
• A revised delivery strategy utilising a number of associate editors to reduce the demands on any one individual to manageable levels.
• Liaise with Society Teams and Boards, particularly the BPS P4P Team, to ensure appropriate policy and procedures are followed
• Liaise with the DCP Membership Services Unit Director
• Undertake regular communication with the DCP Exec and Networks.
Length of contract
Six issues of Clinical Psychology Forum
Interested parties should submit a tender outlining how they will deliver the editorial services, along with a copy of the CV for those people who will be involved in doing so.
Tenders should be submitted to Mike Laffan the Director of Corporate Services by email.
Closing date: Tuesday 1st August at 12 noon