Intention- the Heart of Mindfulness? Research & Practice
As research and practice develop in the field we realise the importance of elements at the heart of mindfulness, including Intention and Presence, which enable effective practice.
- Andy Harkin: Awareness, Being and Embodiment: Attentional Practices for client & therapist
- Chris Pike: Energy and Intention in Traditional and Contemporary Psychology
- Tamara Russell: Bringing mindfulness mindfully into clinical practice.
For more information visit the event website.
Full conference (2 days)
- DCP Faculty for Holistic Psychology members: £180 (£150 + VAT)
- DCP members: £195 (£162.50 +VAT)
- Society members: £195 (£162.50 +VAT)
- Society non-members: £195 (£162.50 +VAT)
Part attendence (1 day)
- DCP Faculty for Holistic Psychology members: £130 (£108.33 + VAT)
- DCP members: £140 (£116.66 +VAT)
- Society members: £140 (£116.66 +VAT)
- Society non-members: £140 (£116.66 +VAT)
Fees do not include accomodation.
How to book:
Register using the online booking form.
Holiday Inn Brighton-Seafront
137 Kings Road