- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Faculty for Learning Disabilities CPD event
Advancing practice - CPD event for clinical psychologists who work with people with Learning Disabilities
Programme available to download.
Confirmed Keynotes: Abstracts & Biographies
Due to unforseen circumstances Dr Theresa Joyce, Kings College London will no longer be presenting at the conference.
- Professor Sally-Ann Cooper, University of Glasgow
Mental Ill health and problem behaviour
- Professor Andrew Jahoda, University of Glasgow
Learning to Listen: Therapeutic interventions and people with mild learning disabilities
- Dr Steve Oathamshaw, Scottish Borders Learning Disability Service
Psychosis and psychological therapy
- Dr Ken MacMahon & Mr Ricky McClements NHS Lanarkshire Learning Disability Service
Risk assessment and management: a comprehensive system
- Dr Tom Jackson, Barnsley Adult Learning Disability Specialist Health Service, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
Measuring Outcomes for Psychological Interventions – The Development of The Psychological Therapies Outcome Scale (PTOS)
- Dr Gemma Gray, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
Sexual offences against people who have learning disabilities – Capacity and Legal issues
- Dr Alick Bush, Lead Psychologist, St Andrews Healthcare Strategy Lead, BPS Learning Disability Faculty Chair, Learning Disability Professional Senate
Challenging Behaviour services post Winterbourne- where do we go now?
Plus an exciting mix of 9 workshops and excellent networking opportunities.
HOW TO REGISTER
Unfortunately online booking is not available for this event. Please use the contact information below.
Grand Central Hotel
99 Gordon Street