- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Deepening your resilience and leadership capacity in troubled times
Exploring how to bring the best of yourself and those around you to the challenge of leadership for sustainable change.
- Explore the achievement of resilience in troubled and uncertain times
- Align head, heart and hand through being more deeply grounded in your purpose.
- Explore approaches to being more aware of your strengths in both yourself and those around you.
- Consider how to achieve influence and meaningful action in complex systems.
- Experience peer coaching as a means to coming away with a concrete and clear commitment to your next steps.
Professor Steve Onyett, expert on leadership development and team working, experienced coach, facilitator and clinical psychologist.
DCP Leadership and Management Faculty members: Free
DCP members: Free
Society members: Free
Non-Society members: Free
Please register via the electronic registration form.
0116 252 9515