DARTP Inaugural Conference 2012
The Inaugural Conference will take place as a part of the Society's Annual Conference 2012.
The theme for the first conference will be "student engagement in a changing economic climate"
Many thanks to all those who submitted an abstract(s) for the conference. The abstracts are being reviewed and decisions emails will be sent out shortly.
The deadline for submission of Posters is 23:30, 30 November.
- Deadline for oral presentations, symposia & workshops - 7 October 2011
- Authors will be notified of decisions by - 11 November 2011
- Provisional timetable will be posted to this website by - 30 November 2011
- Deadline for posters - 30 November 2011
- Poster authors will be notified of decisions - 18 January 2012
Registration will open on 1 September
*Conference fees are as follows (all include VAT at the current rate):
- Society Member/Presenter: £119.00
- Non-Society Member: £189.00
- Concession: £85.00
Fees include full access to ALL sessions at the conference, access to our exhibition, access to our internet room, networking and wine receptions, refreshments and lunches on all days
*All bookings received up to and including Wednesday 29 February will qualify for our Earlybird Conference fee. All fees will increase thereafter by 15%.
Our Gala Dinner will be held at the Russell Hotel, Russell Square on Thursday 19 April. The cost to attend the dinner is £45.00 per person, this can be added to your booking when registrations open in September.
Accommodation should be booked directly with your chosen hotel - we have listed a number of hotel options which are close to the conference venue along with instructions of how you can book these.
Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5DA
Bijal Vaghela, Assistant Conference Organiser
Tel: +44 (0)116 252 9555