- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Cross Examination Day (Bond Solon)
This course has been approved by the BPS Learning Centre for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
The Cross-Examination Day is a follow-on course to The Courtroom Skills Training. Experts seeking intensive training in cross-examination skills use this course to refine and enhance their performance and gain mastery of their presentation.
Each delegate is cross-examined on a completed report, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Your performance is recorded on video. You are shown how to analyse your video performance and then to make the improvements you identify from the feedback that will lead to mastery in the witness box.
A challenging, valuable, advanced course that gives extra confidence to those facing a court appearance.
Key Learning Points:
- Dealing with in depth cross-examination on a full report
- Gaining mastery of your delivery
- Assessing your performance and using the video to enhance your skills
- Making full use of supporting documents, plans, photographs, etc.
- Getting to the essence of a complex case and communicating clearly with the judge
- Handling difficult cross-examination techniques confidently
Please note: The Courtroom Skills course is a pre-requisite for this training.
Course Cost: £395 + VAT
BPS members receive a 10% discount on this course. To obtain this discount call Bond Solon on +44(0)207 549 2549 and quote the following code when booking BPSBS2011.
Limited to 8 delegates.
Tel: +44(0)207 549 2549