- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Courtroom Skills - Manchester (Bond Solon)
This course has been approved by the BPS Learning Centre for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Key Learning Points:
- Key skills of presenting effective evidence
- Your role as an independent educator of the court
- How the adversarial system works
- Roles of the various people in court
- Preparing for court and personal presentation
- Taking the oath or affirmation with confidence
- Techniques lawyers use in cross-examination and how to handle them
- Who to speak to and what to call them
- Expressing an opinion based on the foundation of fact
- Preparing an opposing brief
- Giving confident, clear testimony under difficult cross-examination
Course Cost: £395 + VAT
BPS members receive a 10% discount on this course. To obtain this discount call Bond Solon on +44 (0)207 549 2549 and quote the following code when booking BPSBS2011.
Limited to 8 delegates.
Tel: +44 (0)207 549 2549