Our Ambassador programme is an easy and effective way for delegates to gain access to the networking communities that are such an important part of the conference experience.
We will match delegates with Conference Ambassadors, who will introduce Ambassadees to their network. The programme has been specially designed to make sure each delegate feels welcomed to the conference and able to make helpful contacts with others at the conference who have shared interests.
Join our Ambassador/Ambassadee Programme today!
An Ambassadee is:
A first time DCP conference attendee or someone who has attended before and wants to expand their network.
Someone who is motivated to make the most of their conference experience, committed to communicating and meeting with their Ambassador, and appreciative of the time that Ambassador devotes to them.
An Ambassador is:
A DCP member interested in helping other DCP conference attendees make the most out of their experience.
Participation as an Ambassador involves only minimal effort, including the following:
- Psychology & the public
- Member Networks
- Awards & grants
- A level & scottish highers award
- Public engagement & media award
- BPS POST postgraduate award
- Distinguished contributions to psychology in practice
- Doctoral Award
- Excellence in psychology education
- PEB: Lifetime achievement award
- PPB: Lifetime achievement award
- Practitioner of the Year
- Postgraduate study visits scheme
- Presidents' award
- Postdoctoral conference bursary scheme
- RB: Lifetime achievement award
- Research seminar competition
- Spearman medal
- Undergraduate award
- Undergraduate research assistantship scheme
- William Inman prize
- Postdoctoral Study Visits Scheme
- Book Award
- Award for Innovation in Psychology Programmes
- Award for Promoting Equality of Opportunity
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Research Award
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Teaching Award
- International Conference Symposium Scheme
- Public Engagement Grants
- Sections Initiative Fund
- Society qualifications
- Press centre
You are here
Home » Events » Conferences » Division of Clinical Psychology Annual Conference 2018 » Ambassador Programme