Our headquarters hotel for the 2012 conference is the Hotel Russell. Conveniently located in Russell Square the hotel is walkable to the conference venue (a straightforward 10-minute walk), or it is a short bus or tube journey between the two.
All of the bedrooms at our specially negotiated lower rates have now sold out, but the hotel will check and offer you the best rate now available.
Please call the hotel directly on +44 (0) 207 520 1827 or email [email protected] You must quote reference BRIT180412_003
Please note: Accommodation is not included in the conference fee.
There are numerous hotels in the area, and we would advise that you book via a reputable booking agent. We are happy to recommend Visit London who offer an accommodation booking service either online or by calling +44 (0) 870 1 566366 (chose Option 1 at the prompt).
Some hotels close to the conference venue include:
Kingsway Hall Hotel
Alternatively, Doctor in the House accommodation agency are able to find private B&B lodgings at very reasonable costs.
- Find a psychologist
- Our influence
- Awards & grants
- A level & scottish highers award
- Public engagement & media award
- BPS POST postgraduate award
- Distinguished contributions to psychology in practice
- Doctoral Award
- Excellence in psychology education
- PEB: Lifetime achievement award
- PPB: Lifetime achievement award
- Practitioner of the Year
- Postgraduate study visits scheme
- Presidents' award
- Postdoctoral conference bursary scheme
- RB: Lifetime achievement award
- Research seminar competition
- Spearman medal
- Undergraduate award
- Undergraduate research assistantship scheme
- William Inman prize
- Postdoctoral Study Visits Scheme
- Book Award
- Award for Innovation in Psychology Programmes
- Award for Promoting Equality of Opportunity
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Research Award
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Teaching Award
- International Conference Symposium Scheme
- Public Engagement Grants
- Sections Initiative Fund
- Society qualifications
- Press centre