to the 2013 British Psychological Society Annual Conference website. The conference will be held at the Harrogate International Centre and Holiday Inn, Harrogate on 9-11 April 2013.
"The BPS Annual Conference plugs you into the bloodstream. Cutting-edge presentations, analysis and the buzz of being together contribute to the professionalism and reinvigoration of participants"
Our draft conference programme timetable is now available to download.
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the conference in the wonderful spa town of Harrogate, famous for its international conference reputation, its flower shows and healing spa waters.
Our themes for 2013 are:
High profile keynote speakers will enhance the programme timetable and there will be a mix of workshops, symposia, oral and poster presentations throughout the conference. Social activities and networking will also feature highly on the programme.
NEW!! 1st Supervisor Conference will take place on Monday 8 April at the Holiday Inn Harrogate.
Harrogate International Centre & Holiday Inn
Tue, 09/04/2013 - 09:00 to Thu, 11/04/2013 - 17:00
- Find a psychologist
- Our influence
- Awards & grants
- A level & scottish highers award
- Public engagement & media award
- BPS POST postgraduate award
- Distinguished contributions to psychology in practice
- Doctoral Award
- Excellence in psychology education
- PEB: Lifetime achievement award
- PPB: Lifetime achievement award
- Practitioner of the Year
- Postgraduate study visits scheme
- Presidents' award
- Postdoctoral conference bursary scheme
- RB: Lifetime achievement award
- Research seminar competition
- Spearman medal
- Undergraduate award
- Undergraduate research assistantship scheme
- William Inman prize
- Postdoctoral Study Visits Scheme
- Book Award
- Award for Innovation in Psychology Programmes
- Award for Promoting Equality of Opportunity
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Research Award
- BPS/ATSiP Technical Support in Psychological Teaching Award
- International Conference Symposium Scheme
- Public Engagement Grants
- Sections Initiative Fund
- Society qualifications
- Press centre