- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Business Skills for Experts (Bond Solon)
This course has been approved by the BPS Learning Centre for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
This one day course will assist delegates to understand how to make an expert business operate more profitably. They will identify the fundamental drivers of successful expert businesses. The delegates will then focus on how law firms and solicitors work, which will provide real insights into how to communicate and deal with them professionally. They will then be provided with simple, proven techniques that will help them actually profit from their work, allowing them to offer better client service.
Key Learning Points:
- How to market yourself effectively as an expert witness
- Managing the business relationship with solicitors and law firms
- How to receive payment promptly
- How to analyse various cost factors in order to maximise profitability
Course Cost: £395 + VAT
BPS members receive a 10% discount on this course. To obtain this discount call Bond Solon on +44(0)207 549 2549 and quote the following code when booking BPSBS2011.
Limited to 12 delegates.
Tel: +44(0)207 549 2549