- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Direct mail service
Our Direct Mail service allows advertisers to reach some or all of our members with a mailing of their own material. You supply the material, we do the rest. Our mailing list is dynamic, current and without duplication.
Targeting specific groups
The Direct Mail service can target specific groups within the Society. These groups focus on different areas of psychology - about half of our membership belongs to one or more groups. Mailing can be sent selectively by geographical area. You can also choose to include or exclude members’ currently overseas, student members and/or affiliates.
Prices start at just £200 per 1000 addresses. Contact us for a bespoke quote.
Terms and Conditions
- The Society will initially provide an estimated price for the mailing. The total cost of mailing, including postage and VAT will be shown on the final invoice, which will be calculated after the mailing has been completed.
- The service is provided on demand but to avoid conflict in the mailing department precise mailing dates can only be agreed with adequate notice and preparation time. Adequate notice is normally taken to be two months' warning and two weeks' possession of material.
- Postage prices and VAT will be charged at the current rate at the point of invoice.
- As per the Society’s standard policy, payment is required within 30 days on receipt of the invoice.
- The Society reserves the right to refuse any material it considers unsuitable or irrelevant. Members have been advised that all mailing are approved.
- The Direct Mail service cannot be used to advertise job vacancies.
- The British Psychological Society reserves the right to refuse any material it considers unsuitable or irrelevant. Members have been advised that all mailings are approved.
Contact Direct Mail Services
Tel: +44 (0)116 252 9552
Fax: +44 (0)116 227 1314