- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Home › Careers website feedback competition
Careers website feedback competition
Submissions for this form are closed.
This competition is now closed.
By entering into the prize promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
- Entries will only be accepted by completing the online form at: www,bps.org.uk/careerscomp
- Entry is open to all with the exception of all employees of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the competition.
- Only one application may be made per person. No duplicate entries will be allowed.
- No purchase is necessary. The BPS is not responsible for lost, delayed or mistransmitted entries.
- The winning entry will be selected at random from those submitted by 5pm on 31/12/2011.
- The prize draw will take place no later than 06/01/2012 at 5pm and the BPS will notify the winner by email on 13/01/2012.
- The prize will consist of an iTunes gift card with the value of £25. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
- The BPS decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of this prize draw is the British Psychological Society (“BPS”, "The Society”) whose registered office is at St Andrews House, 48 Princess Road East, Leicester, LE1 7DR.