- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Current Candidates (2010 Handbook)
If you are a current candidate using the 2010 handbook for the Qualification in Occupational Psychology (Stage 2), the below information is vital to your studies:
- Regulations for the Society's postgraduate qualifications (April 2014)
- Introduction to the Handbook (March 2010)
- Candidate Handbook for the Qualification in Occupational Psychology (Stage 2) (March 2010)
- Study Guide for Independent Candidates (September 2008)
Change of Supervisor
If you wish to change your supervisor, fill out the following form:
Portfolio of Competence
All candidates for the Qualification must submit on an annual basis. You have been recently advised by the Chief Supervisor/Registrar of your submission date.
You need to regsiter for your assessment one month in advance of your submission date, using the Registration for Assessment Form.
All candidates must provide the following in their portfolios:
These documents are needed for the Annual Progress Report:
These documents will be forwarded to the Chief Supervisor/Registrar for their evaluation of your progress through the Qualification. Electronic signatures (i.e. a scan of your actual signature) should be used on these documents.
The second part of the Annual Submission will be the Portfolio of Competence Submission. This consists of the following documents:
Candidates must submit one electronic copy of each document to the drop box.
In accordance with the Postgraduate Regulations for Society Qualifications, the Qualifications Officer will not amend or photocopy any submission. If insufficient copies are supplied, your log book may be returned unaccessed.
The assessment of Portfolios takes approximately three months and you will be informed in writing of the outcome.
All candidates must be submit yearly.
Submissions will be accepted monthly, with the exception of January and August.
All fees are reviewed annually and are applicable from 1 January of each year.
The Board will be running a number of training events throughout 2012/2013 for both prospective and enrolled candidates. The first of those events for enrolled candidates is about assessments. There is more information to come, but if you wish to attend the event, complete the registration form and return to the Qualifications Officer.
- Careers in psychology
- Accredited courses & training programmes
- Professional Development Centre
- Society qualifications
- Clinical psychology
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Counselling psychology
- Educational psychology (Scotland)
- Forensic psychology
- Health psychology
- Occupational psychology
- Current Candidates (2010 Handbook)
- Current Candidates (2012 Handbook)
- Independent Content Review of Stage 2 (BPS Qualification in Occupational Psychology)
- Information for all candidates and supervisors
- Prospective Candidates (2012 Handbook)
- Supervisors and Supervision for the Qualification in Occupational Psychology (Stage 2)
- Upcoming Events for the Qualification in Occupational Psychology
- Sport & Exercise psychology
- Non-UK applicants
- Qualifications team:contact us
- Psychological testing
- About the Research Interests Database
- Postgraduate research degrees