- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
The Society offers the Qualification in Counselling Psychology (QCoP).
If you want to practice as a Counselling Psychologist in the this is one of the main routes. By taking this route you will be able to apply for Chartered Membership of the Society, Full Membership of the Division of Counselling Psychology and be eligible to apply for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a Counselling Psychologist.
- Information for all candidates
- Information for Co-ordinators of Training
- Information for Practice and Research Supervisors
- Contact the Qualifications Office
- Careers in psychology
- Accredited courses & training programmes
- Learning Centre and CPD
- Society qualifications
- Psychological testing
- Postgraduate research degrees