Clinical psychology (historical)

The Statement of Equivalence in Clinical Psychology (SoE) has now closed and the documentation below is for those candidates who are already enrolled and in the process of completing their training.

If you are already qualified as a clinical psychologist outside the UK and wish to register as a clinical psychologist in the UK then please contact the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) regarding the international route.

If you are qualified in the UK in another area of applied psychology and wish to become a clinical psychologist then you will need to undertake a Society accredited Doctorate in Clinical Psychology


Useful links