- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
The Society offers the Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QiCN) which confers eligibility for entry onto the Society's Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
If you want to work as a Clinical Neuropsychologist this qualification establishes a standard of practice that will help you demonstrate essential skills and underpin knowledge required of a professional in this field.
- Careers in psychology
- Accredited courses & training programmes
- Professional Development Centre
- Society qualifications
- Psychological testing
- About the Research Interests Database
- Postgraduate research degrees