- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Members can use the system to record their needs and activities, and print reports to meet CPD requirments of an employer or regulator, such as those of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Remove form filling and paperwork from the CPD process.
- Provide a structured framework for the planning and recording of CPD.
- Allow members to update their CPD records as they work throughout the year.
- Store up to five years of CPD records.
- Create customised CPD reports which can be stored on the system or downloaded to a PDF file.
Updates to myCPD happen automatically and there is no need to worry about reinstalling software. More information about changes to the system and guidance can be found in the resources area once you have logged into the myCPD system.
Although myCPD is a fully-functioning system we continue to develop new approaches to CPD planning and recording. By routinely evaluating our online CPD systems we are better able to respond to the changing needs of our members.
If you have any specific suggestions about how you would like to see us develop our CPD systems, email the BPS Learning Centre with your feedback.
For more information about CPD, check out the CPD resources area.
- Careers in psychology
- Accredited courses & training programmes
- Professional Development Centre
- Society qualifications
- Psychological testing
- About the Research Interests Database
- Postgraduate research degrees