- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Home › Consultation Papers
Restart consultation papers from beginning.
Looked-after children and young people – the health and wellbeing of looked-after children
NICE is in developing a social care quality standard on the health and wellbeing of looked-after children, for use in England. Comments are now invited on the draft quality standard particularly regarding:
- How will this quality standard improve the quality of care provided?
- What important areas of care or services, if any, are not covered by this quality standard?
- How useful are each of the proposed quality statements?
- Which are the most important quality statements and why?
- Are any of the proposed quality statements inappropriate and if so why?
- How measurable are each of the proposed quality statements - how easy will it be to collect data for each statement?
- Are any of the proposed quality measures inappropriate and, if so why, and can you identify suitable alternatives?
- Are there any additional quality measures that should be included?
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
Consultation Close Date
16 Oct 2012